Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catch Up

Wow we've been up to a lot lately. It made me tired to think through it all - I will post pictures in a bit I hope

Since the beginning of May we have. . .
*had a root canal - a painful process. . . still going on
*Dentist/Doctor's Appointments for the kiddos
*Put together a field trip for our HS group and went on couple that others planned
*Major work done on both our cars
*Our guest bathroom totally gutted- we have the tub in and yesterday we put together the vanity. . . it's sitting in our living room ;)
*A broken arm- that was Jacob playing goalie
*Finished up school, got my evaluation done, turned in Jacob's portfolio to the school district as well as my affadavit and curriculum objectives for next year
*Cub Scout Raingutter Rigatta
*Put together Cub Day Camp for Jacob's Den and chaperoned one day- so fun- I love little boys- they have so much life in them! We had a great time!
*Two more birthdays- Jacob's and mine- we're done for the year
*Homeschool Convention- I loved it! I got so many ideas for next year and I am so excited to be planning it.
*Gave a presentation to our ward about meal planning
*Reed's business trips- a week in London, a week in Florida (we went with him), a week in California (he normally doesn't travel this much - this was very unusual especailly since Air Products is on a travel ban)
*Finished up soccer season for the boys
*Jacob's Try Outs for the U10 Travel Soccer team
*Picked over 20 lbs of strawberries froze some, ate some, and made five batches of freezer jam

No comments:

Post a Comment