I have found that the more kids you have the harder it is to get a picture with everyone looking just right - it definately adds personality to it though which I like.
The boys were having fun pinching each other so that led to some great faces. Anna is just as sweet as can be and the boys really liked helping her out with the pictures. There are some where all the boys are "helping" Anna look at the camera and Anna is crying for everyone to leave her alone - it was pretty funny.
There are also some pics of an Easter egg hunt we went to. Two of our friends had fun egg hunts. They did such a cute job organizing them and having prizes and games and such.
There is also a couple of pics of the paper mache eggs we made for an art project - thanks Melissa for the great idea!



Those paper mache eggs are the COOLEST!!!! what a great idea! Love the Easter pictures, too - your kids are all soooo cute. :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Anna is looking like a big girl. We make those paper mache eggs for birthdays, fill them with candy and call them pinatas.
ReplyDeleteSO fun. I'm so glad I get to come see you guys soon. Every blog I look at make me miss you even more and just wish we lived closer.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say your little Anna is so darn cute.
I love the pictures!!!! I miss those kids and I miss you and Reed.
ReplyDelete