So, our Valentine Sweetheart turned 1 yesterday! I can't believe it has been a year already! Many people at church today wished her a happy birthday - I guess it is an easy day to remember! I have joked that she just needs to get married on Valentine's day too and her husband will have it easy with dates to remember! We were so busy yesterday that we decided to celebrate today instead. We opened presents first. Our neighbor came over and gave her a present which was so nice. She really loved the card and book from Grandma. We got her a couple of books as well and she just loved them. For a while she just sat and looked at all her new board books.
I thought the cutest thing was her reaction to her Ito and Ita's present. Raggedy Ann dolls are a tradition in my family. I still have the one that I helped my dad make when I was little. Well they sent such a cute one for Anna for her birthday and she just hugged and kissed it and squealed the whole time. It was so sweet!
And then for the cake. Anna is was so funny when it came to eating her birthday cake. You can check out the progression here. . .(sorry about the typos - too late to fix it!)Happy Birthday Our Sweet Little Anna! We Love You!

Such a sweet little valentine! Happy Birthday Anna. Thanks for sharing Maria.
ReplyDeleteI love the video and the montage fun. They are so very cute. Thanks for putting those up. You are too cute. Give Anna one big hug and a kiss for me. I'll get to eventually see her. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all!- meganruth
Maria! Long time no see. I found your blog off of Megan's. Hope that is o.k. I didn't know you had a little girl. Yeah, she looks like a sweetheart. We are in Tennessee now, you'll have to check out our blog.
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm gonna cry now. What a sweet tribute, and such a beautiful girl.
ReplyDelete