So, for the last 5 or so years I have been studying American History and our Constitution when I have the time. I would still not consider myself an expert by any stretch of the word as there is so much to still learn. However, I am so grateful for what I have learned.
I happened to run across this clip from the blog one of my favorite families and I thought it explained so well what high school text books do not. I am not sure who put this together but it illustrates so well what I have been learning.
I hope that more people would take a good look at history and the Constitution to be able to better discern old ideas that are presented as "progressive".
Teaching Textbooks Giveaway with a Tablet!!
3 months ago
Thanks for posting this Marie. It's great, just like you! I'm going to use it for school today.
ReplyDelete