Monday, December 29, 2008

Signing Off

So, now that Christmas is past us and I have started to get ready for next year- finishing up projects, finishing lesson plans for my boys, and a couple of other things. . . I have thought a lot about the things that Heavenly Father really wants me to focus on. I have also been looking at my schedule and just listened to one of my favorite talks on tape - Twenty-four Hours is All I Get. I am very inspired by this woman and I started categorizing all of my "Priority #1 - Essential Must Do's", "Priority #2 - Very important Should Do's", "Priority #3 - Could Do's", and "Priority #4 - Would like to do's".

The obvious conclusion is that to make sure that all my 1s and 2s get done, some of my 3s and 4s are going to have to give. So, after a 2 week affair with blogging, I am going to have to sign off for now.

I pray all of you have a blessed 2009!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderul way to start your new year! I do hope that you find a little extra time every once and a while to keep us updated~ it is so fun to finally catch up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly tell you were taught well and influenced by your Mom in the short 3+ years you were around her; her family always came #1 which I am sure yours does to you. Thank-you and may the Lord bless you for such high principles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! I've been away from my email for a few weeks and it looks like I've missed your blogging altogether!! Bummer! I'm hoping, like Jenni, that you'll be able to update every now and then. It is GREAT to "see" you and hear what you're up to. Love to you!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete